REVO2LUTION RUNNING Certification
Event Date(s): July 22, 2018 @ 9am - 5pm
Join Dr. Jason Karp (2011 IDEA Personal Trainer of the Year) for his exclusive running certification!
The nuts & bolts of the REVO2LUTION RUNNING certification
The REVO2LUTION RUNNING™ certification is a PhD-level running education program for fitness professionals and coaches specifically designed to provide the required skill and expertise to train runners and to teach the exclusive REVO2LUTION RUNNING™ workout program. The certification is offered as level 1 (live performance without exam) and level 2 (home-study course with exam).
Running is the most popular exercise in the world and the most potent exercise to burn calories and lose weight. Yet most runners train WRONG. With the REVO2LUTION RUNNING™ certification, developed by renowned running expert and 2011 IDEA Personal Trainer of the Year Dr. Jason Karp, you will learn how to train runners RIGHT so they (and you) can train like a CHAMPION.
• Physiological factors that influence running fitness and performance
• Specific workouts to increase VOâ‚‚max, lactate threshold, and running economy
• Specific workouts to target metabolic energy systems
• How to design training programs for runners
• How to start revenue-generating running programs at your club
• Running technique
• How to teach the REVO2LUTION RUNNING™ group treadmill classes
• Secrets of avoiding running-related injuries
• Important training concepts to help clients
• Nutrition for runners
• How to train clients to lose weight through running
• A whole lot more!
What is REVO2LUTION RUNNING?
$299 until July 7
14010 NE 3rd Ct b
Vancouver, WA 98685
What to bring:
Running clothes and shoes
Water and snacks
Notepaper & pen
Course manuals will be emailed to you
Earn CECs upon passing exam:
- 2.0 ACE
- 1.9 NASM
- 15 AFAA
- 4 CanFitPro
- 8 PTA Global
- 4 USAT
- 8 WITS