We are quickly approaching the 4th of July, which falls on a Thursday this year.
So…what will you do? Will you be closed all day? Will you offer a specialty class?
No matter what you do make sure your clients know their options and help them reschedule their appointments….don’t let them cancel!
Don’t forget to sign up to receive my blog posts in your inbox!
Use the sign up box above.
Here is how we will make sure that everyone stays happy this 4th of July (trainers, clients and the business’ bottom line!):
- Find out which trainers would like the day off and which would like to work and what hours they would like work.
- Once you have determined the trainers that will be working and which hours they will be working your Customers Service team needs to call the clients that are normally scheduled during those times to ensure that they still plan on attending their sessions.
- If they aren’t able to attend their sessions try to reschedule them for that same week so that no one skips a beat.
- Then you will know the time slots that are still open and you can try to reschedule clients that have regularly scheduled appointments on Thursdays, but that their trainer won’t be available for.
- Think about offering one group training class rather than your normal full group training schedule.
- Finally, make sure to post a sign throughout your facility reminding clients of your modified schedule and ask them to talk with a Customer Service Representative if they have questions or need to reschedule an appointment.
Remember, the rule is
……reschedule them not cancel them.
If you just cancel, not only will clients not get their workout consistency, but you also lose revenue that you can never recapture! So, if they normally workout on Thursdays, be sure you get them rescheduled to Wednesday or Friday or another time that week….if they can’t get in on the 4th!
Yours in health, fitness & business,
Hey did you know that I wrote the ONLY complete training business system designed to help you run a million dollar personal training business?! You can have this same business system that will help you work SMARTER and generate HUGE profits like we do here at Northwest Personal Training.
The fee to purchase the Business of Personal Training System can be made up within 1 month of increased PT sales and there are NO recurring franchise or licensing fees.
A comparable business system in other industries would require an initial investment of tens of thousands of dollars.
DON’T REINVENT THE WHEEL! Let us give YOU the systems that we know will work.