Hey Fit Pros. We are getting ready to launch our yearly Spring Makeover Challenge and we are putting together the final details of how the launch will go and some other details as well. I thought I would share these details with you so that if you have decided to run your own weight loss challenge (like we discussed last week)….you will have even more info at your disposal and can be even more successful!
Here are the instructions I just sent out to our team about preparing for the big launch we have this week:
- For the launch….I will start by welcoming everyone at 7pm and give a short insight into the purpose of the challenge. Then we will split into groups.
- So where will you and your team of 10 (or maybe more??) go? Managers – please come up with a simple plan so everyone knows where they will go that will help manage the chaos!
- What will you talk about and discuss? Remember that you have the NWPT Fitness Results Manual (Fit Pros…this resource can be yours. Check out the link for more details) to use as a template to guide people through (if clients already have one, they won’t need another but they can still use as a guide). The action plan for navigating the manual is at the beginning so that’s a good start as well as the Commitment contract. Then you can also discuss any specifics with your approach this year.
- Weigh-in – Each team member must be weighed in sometime during the week that we launch. Feel free to take weight before the actual launch date if you have a client in your schedule. If they signed up for Flying Solo the weigh in is all that’s included. Any packages above this include measurement meetings so make sure they are scheduled for that sometime during the launch week so you can do skinfolds and girth measurement also.
- Know who is on your team and what they have signed up for so you can confirm that they have been scheduled for any appointments that they have included with their package. Make sure you understand fully what each package offers.
- Talk about the importance of weekly weigh ins. Ask them to put it in their calendar to weigh in on the same day at the same time each week if possible.
- Let them know how you will support them through the process. Suggest certain team workouts (i.e. if you teach a certain class, see if they can all take that class together). Let them know how you will track nutrition/exercise logs (i.e. manual log on our website that they can print and hand in weekly or some online tracker). Let them know you will send weekly educational emails. There are also tons of articles on 12 different health and fitness topics and recipes on our website that you can copy the link and email to make your job easy! I don’t expect you to recreate motivational and educational emails each week so go HERE for more info.
- Inspire them to help and support each other. The biggest benefit of the challenge is the group support and peer pressure for them to ramp things up and adhere to the program. Their team is counting on them!
- Encourage them to enroll in some of our other programs to help them adhere to the program and increase their exercise intensity/volume….ie Running Clinic, Tri club, Team Training etc.
- Make sure they register for the Summer Solstice Urban Race asap for the celebration and Makeover challenge winner announcements. Get them to do the event together on your team!
- Make sure we have everyone’s tshirt sizes. Managers – once all are registered can you get me tshirt sizes of all participants and staff so I can get shirts ordered next week.
(Like this type of info and want follow along with everything we are doing in real time? Check out our PT Profits Mastermind Group. You can try it for free for 1 month and you get TONS of info like this every week!)
One of the reasons our Spring Makeover Challenge is so successful is because we offer and use the Fitness Results Manual as the main resource for participants. This is a 100 page resource tool that walks participants through the importance of cardio, strength training, nutrition and more. There is a 6 week plan that both trainers and the participants follow to ensure they are reviewing all the material. This is a resource tool we use for this Spring Makeover Challenge, we give it to new clients, use it for corporate wellness programs and so much more! You can learn more from this quick video I shot where I review the Fitness Results Manual:
We actually sell this resource to fitness professionals so that you can use it in your own business. Change our name to your name and our logo to your logo and run with it! During the month of April you will get an automatic $100 off Fitness Results Manual! You have the information you need to run a super successful makeover challenge and now the resource tool you need can be yours too!. Don’t hesitate.
Yours in health, fitness & business,
Hey did you know that I wrote the ONLY complete training business system designed to help you run a million dollar personal training business?! You can have this same business system that will help you work SMARTER and generate HUGE profits like we do here at Northwest Personal Training.
The fee to purchase the Business of Personal Training System can be made up within 1 month of increased PT sales and there are NO recurring franchise or licensing fees.
A comparable business system in other industries would require an initial investment of tens of thousands of dollars.
DON’T REINVENT THE WHEEL! Let us give YOU the systems that we know will work.
Want to win a FREE license to the Business of Personal Training System? Check out this fundraiser/contest that we are running right now. We have NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE! Win the Business of Personal Training System and 1 Year FREE to our PT Profits Mastermind Group. That is a $3000 value. Go HERE to learn more!
Also, sign up right here on my blog to receive my FREE 20 min streaming video where I reveal my top 5 revenue generating secrets. This video WILL help you bring in more clients and more revenue. Don’t miss it!