Bottom line? You’ve got to figure out how to make your meetings somewhat enjoyable and fun or else no one will come.
Don’t forget to sign up to automatically receive my latest blog post in your inbox!
Right at the top of the page.
Let’s Start With Getting Them There:
- We schedule our meetings one year in advance and distribute this list to our team so they can schedule the meetings into their calendars (there is still time for you to do this for 2019!). This way, if they are planning a vacation and are flexible with dates, they can work around our team meetings. Our company meetings are once per month for two hours.
- Our meetings are mandatory for all team members. It’s important to note however, that in order to make meetings mandatory we have to pay our team for their time. So we pay our trainers minimum wage for the time they spend at team meetings.
- If someone can’t make it to the meeting, they are still responsible for meeting with us or their direct supervisor. This ensures they are up-to-date with all the meeting information and since everyone knows they are going to have to meet anyways, they might as well come to the team meeting and have more fun.
- Offer food and they will at least come to eat!
Next week I will tell you more how we run our team meetings and what we aim to accomplish during the meetings.
Yours in health, fitness & business,
Like this type of guidance and want more? Good news! I recorded 10 hours of DVD quality video where I walk you through what you really need to know about opening or running a personal training business.
Topics in the Business of Personal Training DVD Series Include:
- How to and when to open a Personal Training Studio
- Important information about financing a Personal Training Studio
- Developing Leadership Skills
- Creating and maintaining Marketing Plans
- Ready to use Sales Systems
- How we Retain Clients
- Building an exceptional Customer Service team
- The value of multiple Profit Centers
- All the handouts to go along with the video
If you love the DVD Series so much that you want to purchase the full Business of Personal Training System ….we will put the full price of the DVD Series toward your purchase of the Business of Personal Training System.
Have questions before purchasing? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hey did you know that I wrote the ONLY complete training business system designed to help you run a million dollar personal training business?! You can have this same business system that will help you work SMARTER and generate HUGE profits like we do here at Northwest Personal Training. The fee to purchase the Business of Personal Training System can be made up within 1 month of increased PT sales and there are NO recurring franchise or licensing fees.A comparable business system in other industries would require an initial investment of tens of thousands of dollars.
DON’T REINVENT THE WHEEL!