Weight Loss Challenge – Get Commitment. Get Results.
I received tons of great questions about last week’s blog post on how we run our Spring Makeover Challenge.
2 of the most asked questions where:
How do you get commitment from clients and ensure that they will see results during the 6 week Challenge
What are the different ways that participants can sign up?
The best way to ensure that your weight loss change participants see the results they expect is to clearly state what you expect them to do during the 6 weeks of the challenge and then have them commit to these expectations by signing at the bottom of the list of expectations.
Here is a list of what we ask our weight loss challenge participants to commit to:
An Optimal Health and Fitness Program includes:
- Exercising aerobically 3-6 days each week for 20-60 minutes each session at various levels of intensity. Using a Heart rate monitor will keep you honest. Activities like walking, jogging, cycling, swimming, rowing, hiking, stair-climbing, or Group classes will do the trick.
- Conditioning your muscles with resistance training workouts for a minimum of two times per week. One set of 8-12 reps of a variety of exercises for 20-60 minutes is perfect! Or just workout with your trainer and they’ll make sure you meet this requirement. Our Group Muscle Conditioning programs will help you achieve this goal also.
- Eating a balanced diet that is high in fiber content.
- Eating 5 vegetable servings and 3 fruit servings each day.
- Drinking 10—8ounce glasses of water each day. Drink water before and with each meal and snack. Purchasing a Jumbo size water bottle will help you adhere to this tip.
- Planning your meals so that you eat 3 small meals and 2 small snacks each day. Try to eat every 3 hours.
- Avoiding eating anything high in fat or calories 3 hours before bedtime.
- Controlling portion sizes. If you need more assistance regarding exact caloric requirements, visit our website at www.nwpersonaltraining.com. Click on the “Client Zone”. Then click on “Cool Tools”. There is a calculator that you can use to more accurately estimate your calorie and protein needs. You will also find various articles that will help you on your journey.
- Eliminating any unhealthy temptations from your environment (work, home, car) and replacing with healthy alternatives.
- Grocery shopping at least once per week to stock up on healthy choices and fresh fruits and veggies.
- Maintaining a more active daily lifestyle. Move your body as much as you can in addition to your exercise program. The International Journal of Obesity released a statistic that reported we expend an average of 500-800 fewer calories than we did a few decades ago because of our more sedentary lifestyle. At Northwest Personal Training, we believe that all you have to do is start moving more in your life and then you won’t have to spend hours in the gym every week!
- Getting enough sleep (7-8 hours per night). Sleep is when your body recovers and repairs. If you do not sleep enough, you will not be prepared for each workout session and you will not function optimally.
- Controlling and managing your stress levels. Identify your stresses. Outline methods that help you to reduce your stress and practice them regularly.
- Completing Activity and Nutrition logs every day and submitting to your trainer every week.
- Weekly weigh-ins and monthly measurements help to manage your progress if fat loss is your goal
Many fitness pros also want to know what we charge clients to enroll in our Weight Loss Program. We offer various options for entry into the program depending on someone’s needs and budget.
Here is a list that you can use as a template.
I know what I need to do. Just give me my finisher’s gift, weigh me in and I’m good to go. The competition is all I need to keep me going.
In addition to the finisher’s gift, can you please provide me with a NWPT Results Manual and take my pre/post girth and body fat measurements (2-30 minute appointments).
I’m new around here and this will be a great opportunity to get me started on a trial membership. Please provide me the finisher’s gift, NWPT Results Manual, pre and post measurements (2-30 minute appointments) and a membership during the challenge.
Help me through this process. Includes finisher’s gift, NWPT Results Manual, Pre/Post Measurements (2-30 minute appointments), and 12-30 minute private training sessions.
Cost: Members: $527
Non-members: $597 (includes membership to club and classes during challenge)
Guide me closely on this journey from start to finish and guarantee I experience incredible results. Includes finisher’s gift, NWPT Results Manual, Pre/Post Measurements (2-30 minute appointments, and 12-60 minute private training sessions.
Cost: Members: $927
Non–members: $997 (includes membership to club and classes during challenge)
I hope this helps you as you launch your next Weight Loss challenge.
Yours in health, fitness and business,
Each participant receives our ‘Fitness Results Manual’:
This is the resource that we use to guide each participant throughout the program. It has all the information they need to ensure success and document their progress including logs. We actually sell the license to utilize this manual for all your programs. It will be the most valuable resource you use in your business and will save you tons of time and money trying to create your own. You can email email@example.com and she can provide you with more details, set up a time for a personalized demo or you can go HERE for more info and to order.
$125 OFF FITNESS RESULTS MANUAL!
The Fitness Results Manual is the perfect tool for your weight loss challenges this Spring! It is the same resource tool we use for our spring weight loss challenge to generate around $20,000 in extra revenue each year. Take a look at this video where I walk you through exactly what you get with the Fitness Results Manual. The best news is that I have authorized an automatic $125 automatic discount if you purchase the Fitness Results Manual before April 1st!
THE BUSINESS OF PERSONAL TRAINING SYSTEM
Hey did you know that I wrote the ONLY complete training business system designed to help you run a million dollar personal training business?! You can have this same business system that will help you work SMARTER and generate HUGE profits like we do here at Northwest Personal Training.
The fee to purchase the Business of Personal Training System can be made up within 1 month of increased PT sales and there are NO recurring franchise or licensing fees.
A comparable business system in other industries would require an initial investment of tens of thousands of dollars.
DON’T REINVENT THE WHEEL! Let us give YOU the systems that we know will work.
Also, sign up right here on my blog to receive my FREE 20 min streaming video where I reveal my top 5 revenue generating secrets. This video WILL help you bring in more clients and more revenue. Don’t miss it!