The Business of Personal Training System
Hey Fitness Pros,
If you want to dramatically increase your Personal Training revenues and profits…If you want to organize your business so you work smarter not harder…If you want the systems to help you generate $1,000,000 per year in PT revenues…
Then today is your lucky day. Sherri McMillan, M.Sc., International Fitness Presenter and Personal Trainer of the Year, has laid out the strategies for million dollar Personal Training success.
And unlike some consultants who don’t even own personal training businesses, she speaks from experience. Her boutique style training studio in Vancouver, WA did over $1,000,000 last year. Plus they were recently awarded the Better Business Bureau Business of the Year. That speaks volumes! If you’re going to set up a business, don’t you want to learn and mimic one that is actually generating huge revenues and receiving community, nation-wide and industry accolades!
So if you are ready to learn proven sales, marketing, customer service, human resource, programming and operational systems, then look no further. You don’t have to start from scratch and reinvent the wheel! Use the exact systems that generate over a million dollars per year in a 5000 square foot facility. Most large clubs can’t even hit those numbers in 50,000 square foot facilities because they lack the systems!
She will teach you how to set up internal and external marketing campaigns that get clients knocking down your doors. She will teach you the A to Z system for selling 80% of potential clients. She will teach you the most important customer service protocols to ensure you keep your clients and create raving fans. She will also enlighten you on the most challenging issues that owners and managers face including trainer recruitment, how to interview to find your stars, creating win:win compensation packages, reducing trainer turnover and keeping your dream team happy and performing at a high level. She will share with you the most popular programming tactics and the critical operational systems.
“Since implementing the Business of Training corporate manual and systems, our revenues have doubled. We have outgrown our space and are looking to expand and see only future growth ahead.”– Liz Sage – BA PHEd, CEP, Team Fitness BC
Sherri McMillan has been in the personal training industry for over 20 years and knows first hand what works and what doesn’t. She has received numerous industry awards because of her passion and willingness to share her knowledge, expertise and systems with other fitness professionals.
“It is my mission to provide Fitness Professionals and Business Owners with the knowledge, guidance, support, motivation and educational tools and resources that will allow them to help their clients reach for their personal best and enable their business to thrive. Ultimately, my primary focus is to help other Personal Trainers, Group Fitness Instructors, Club Owners and Fitness Directors improve their theoretical, practical and business skills in order to create a healthier world – one person at a time. I couldn’t ask for a better career. To know that I’ve played a small part, directly or indirectly, in helping fitness pros make a difference in their community is about as rewarding as it gets.”– Sherri McMillan
Sherri McMillan has helped thousands of Personal Trainers develop their business skill sets to reach their revenue-producing potential and become extremely profitable. Why would you ever want to try to figure this all out on your own?!”
“The Business of Personal Training systems have helped us grow our business and reach our highest revenue ever.Nora Wallace Walsh – Healthy Balance Fitness, Santa Monica, CA
WHAT YOU GET!
- Staff that hits revenue goals!
- Systems so making money is easy!
- More time to Lead & Live!
- Ready to use NOW!
- More time to Lead & Live!
- 10 Hours of HD quality DVDs with Sherri McMillan jam packed with critical marketing, sales, customer service, programming and operational systems
Sherri walks you through EVERYTHING you need to know to take your business to the next level! Get all of the handouts and follow along as Sherri unveils all of our secrets to generating $1 Million in PT every year.
- How to and when to open a Personal Training Studio
- Important information about financing a Personal Training Studio
- Developing Leadership Skills
- Creating and maintaining Marketing Plans
- Ready to use Sales Systems
- How we Retain Clients
- Building an exceptional Customer Service team
- The value of multiple Profit Centers
Sherri McMillan will teach you:
- How to develop a strong client referral system
- How to create effective community relationships and cross promotions
- How to increase your fitness income and profits regardless of your community demographics
- How to get FREE Media advertising in print, radio and TV
- How to create events that get thousands of people coming to your business
- How to significantly and easily increase your clientele base
- How to write effective press releases that are guaranteed to get you media coverage
- How to increase revenues per client
- How to dramatically develop your email prospect list at no cost
- How to enhance client retention and create raving fans
- How to create various seasonal promotions that increase cash flow
- How to automate your system so the revenues flow in without any extra work
- The 7 Step process to overcome the typical obstacles to buying and get a client to purchase on the spot
- How to develop numerous profit centers
- How to create program fliers that produce maximum participation
- How to transform yourself into the fitness expert in your community
- How to develop walking billboards that sell your business for you
- What do say and what not to say in a first interaction with a client
- Minute by minute protocol for a first session with a client that will get them buying every time
- The single most important thing you need to do in every single training session
- The most important thing you need to do to ensure a client repurchases
- The 5 step process for all incoming and outgoing phone calls to ensure the prospect books an appointment
- The most important thing you need to do to recruit your star Personal Trainers
- The key principles for developing win:win compensation packages
- The most important interview questions to ask to ensure you find the right people who will stick with you
- How to create team meetings that your staff will attend and enjoy
- How to create team loyalty and dramatically increase job satisfaction and staff longevity
- Key expense to revenue percentages that most business owners don’t know that will kill business profits
- How to know whether to open a studio or not
- How to negotiate a lease
- How to get funding for a business start-up or expansion
- The 5 point checklist for all marketing ads, fliers, & brochures
- How to structure your packages to instantly increase sales
- How to provide group training programs and other budget conscious options so you never lose the sale
- How to automate your system so important client communication regarding scheduling, payments and enrollment happens without anyone having to do anything
- How to create websites and blogs that brand you and your business and bring you clients
- How to create billing systems that happen automatically so money flows into your account even while you are sleeping!
As trainers, so many of us spend all our time developing and enhancing our technical skills and it goes without saying that that is important. However, most trainers neglect the business side of our industry and wonder why they can’t seem to bring in the revenues that they should, struggle getting new clients, keeping clients and making a decent profit.
Our Business of Personal Training System will give you a sturdy foundation to grow from. Learn the business skills and requirements to run a truly successful Personal Training Business. This is a must have resource for all Personal Training Business Owners, managers and sole proprietors.
“I purchased the Business of Personal Training systems at the beginning of the month and we are working at aggressively implementing all of the systems (a truly exciting process – I have never been more engaged and rejuvenated). The systems (and entire process) have already made a huge impact (I only wish I would have invested in this about 2 years earlier). We are a small personal training facility (1,600 square feet) and after one month of partially implemented systems we are looking at about a $7,000-9,000 increase in this month’s revenue compared with last. I am anticipating that our revenue will grow from the low $600K per year to over 1 million over the next 12 months (I would be shocked if we didn’t exceed 1 million). I can say unequivocally that this is the single best investment I have made.”Luke Carlson – CEO, Discover Strength – Plymouth, MN
Pay $1000 upfront and receive the Business of Personal Training System RIGHT AWAY! Then make just 4 additional monthly payments of $250. PAYMENT PLAN OPTION B – PURCHASE HERE!
Make 8 monthly payments of $250 and receive the Business of Personal Training System after the 4th monthly payment. We can also set up customized payment plans! Contact email@example.com for custom payment plans and for any questions you have about the Business of Personal Training System. RISK-FREE GUARANTEE!
Transform your personal training business within 1 year or less – or your next year is FREE! Click here for the full details!
A La Carte Systems
Although our Business of Training Corporate Manual and systems CD is the best investment you’ll ever make and will offer you the best value, if making the entire purchase is just not in your budget right now, you can purchase certain components and the license to utilize those materials a la carte as needed.
If you manage a team of fitness professionals, these systems are a must. The materials include:
- Concrete system for recruiting, interviewing & hiring new team members
- Interview questions
- A solid apprenticeship/internship process for new employees
- Sample Employee Agreements
- General Employee Policies and Procedures
- Sample Wage Scale and Compensation Structures
- New Employee Checklist
- New Employee Orientation Quiz
- Various Bonus structures
- Team Meeting scheduling, agendas and formats
- Points and Rewards programs
- Payroll forms and systems
- Termination notice and exit-interview questions
- Evaluation systems and forms including On-floor Evaluations, Indicators of Performance reviews, File Audits, Client/Secret Shopper Evaluations and Year-end Performance Appraisals
Client Shopper Forms as discussed in the CanFitPro Magazine
More detailed forms such as this are available when you purchase the Human Resource A La Carte System or our entire Corporate Manual.
Don’t leave it up to your fitness professionals to learn how to sell. It will take them forever to figure out what works and what doesn’t. It’s just not their strength or passion. Instead, teach them the techniques that work so they can experience success right away. The materials include:
- Sales Principles and Techniques
- Skills for First Interactions in person or on the phone
- Phone Scripts
- Tour Scripts
- Complimentary/First Personal Training Session protocols and scripts
- Asking for the Sale Scripts
- Overcoming Objections Scripts
- Asking for Referrals / Letters to Referred Clients / Referral Promotions
- Sales Presentations and Price Sheets
- Letters to prospects and past clients
- Approach to Increasing Service Prices
Client Programming Systems and Forms
Most fitness clubs and training studios leave the personal training process to the discretion of the trainers. However, what often results is a group of trainers who have their own individual beliefs and ways of doing things which typically leads to a lack of team unity and confusion for clients. Instead, as a business, you should have systems established for each client training experience so even though each trainer will be different, there will be certain procedures and protocols that everyone buys into and follows. Materials include:
- Initial Personal Training process and check-list – ensure all important topics, foundational principles and systems are covered with all new clients
- NWPT Fitness Results Manual – a workbook that is given to all new clients
- Initial Client Fitness Assessment Protocol
- Lifestyle Coaching and Motivational Forms and Systems
- Client Programming Systems including appropriate program design rationale, cardio-vascular conditioning principles, muscle conditioning principles, nutrition principles, correct progressions, and a NWPT Ideal Personal Training session checklist
- Group training Systems
- Sample Trainer Bios
- All Client Forms including:
- Client Information Questionnaire
- Lifestyle Coaching and Motivational Forms
- Weekly Exercise Structure
- Daily Exercise Structure
- Fitness Assessment Forms
- Heart Rate Training Zones
- Workout Cards
- Activity and Nutrition Logs
- Price Sheets
- Shopping/Needs Lists
- Physician Forms, Letter and Referrals
- Feedback Forms
Successful marketing includes letting your community know who you are, what you do and enticing them to come in and try out your services. Learn which marketing tactics work at building your brand image and ultimately your total business success and yearly revenues. Materials include:
- Marketing Principles and Techniques
- Systems for Building for your Brand
- Techniques for creating Brochures, Fliers, Ads, Templates, and Forms
- Internal Promotions including newsletters, client referral campaigns, and gift certificates and more
- External Campaigns including strategic alliances, cross promotions, media relations, business memberships and more
- Sample proposal letters for alliances and business relationships
- Yearly Marketing Plan templates
- Sample ads and materials
Customer Service Systems
Learn the systems guaranteed to create “Raving Fans” and life-long clients. Materials include:
- Company Foundation – Mission, Vision, Motto, Values and Purpose
- Customer Service Principles
- Daily and Monthly Customer Service initiatives
- Client Communication Skills
- Client Retention Programs, Event Samples and Project Management materials including:
- Fitness Challenges
- Educational Seminars
- Open Houses
- Outdoor Adventures and Clinics
- Client Newsletters
- New Client Letters and Gifts
- Client Survey Samples
Operations and Administrative Procedures/Policies
Learn the required systems to manage the behind the scenes operations of your business. If you want to grow your business without chaos, these materials are a must.
- General Policies and Procedures
- Daily facility and operation check-lists
- Administrative Systems
- Client Scheduling
- Point of Sale
- Client Files
- Client Communication
- Emergency Procedures